Monday, June 27, 2011

Lulu: RICKY! This shit is legit

This is fairly older news to this newer more sparkly bloggy thang..

The discovery of Ricky the kitten!! Maybe I am Ricky (L.Joe & Chunji) bias via my little baybays (aka husbands in training) of Teen Top but I swear this kitty looks like Ricky. SWEAR IT! Here.. let me show you:


Do you see it?

SO FUCKING CUTE RIGHT? Does it even matter if the kitty looks like baby(-er) human Ricky or not at this point? I mean, there is RICKY and a baby KITTEN staring you in the face right now! STARING YOU (assuming you are looking at your screen rn, which to read this you will be) IN THE FACE!!

If you are not SPAZZING you might wanna see a professional fangirl, aka Lulu&Bobo, to tell you wae this is so fucking legitly cute!

RICKKKYYY!! 

--Lulu

NOTE: This is so legit I LOVEEEEE RICCKKY!!!!! /forever spazzing over kitty Ricky and Baybay RICKYYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment