Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lulu: Anyone wanna join me in a Hanchul moment?

I, le horn master (which I should REALLY make a post about so no one is confused) Lulu, am having a Hanchul moment (or maybe I just have the HORN).

I may have something to do with the fact that I read the new chapter of ink_river10's story 'Strategic Planning' (LINK for fanfic recs) & set up the fanfic recommendation page (/FOREVERSPAZZING) but I am in need of some smexy Hanchul pics.


LOOK AT THEIR SWEETNESS!!


Kekek, Le scandalous-ness..


& their silliness...

/sobbing

Honestly, I have a hard time believing in having OTP's..(Thanks to Bobo making me think about it).... ONLY because I don't think you can have a 'One True Pairing' if you ship one of the participants around with someone else-- hence the reason Kyumin is not an OTP for me since I like slut!Min... (I regret nothing!!) but I probably read more Kyumin than anything else-- BUT I think Hanchul is OTP for me right now (If it changes.. you'll know).

Do you love hanchul too?
/HUGS
- Lulu

Bobo: I luuv me some Hanchul, but I can not stand people that spell his name the other way it freaks me out. I do NOT want HanKyung I want Hangeng, this makes things seem right!  thank you for you and all that shiiz. I will attempt to read your fruity stories of le fanfic's, but I would like for you to know it feels wrong to me cause it looks wrong. 

Lulu: Hangeng <-- spelling I like-- I just pretend people are always spelling it that way when I see it spelt Hankyung.

No comments:

Post a Comment