Monday, June 27, 2011

Bobo: Commenting on the VERY VERY interesting lack of Dubulge comment

See Lulu is slightly delusional and forever has LE HORN AKA she is le Horn Master ... Kekeke see the bigger issue here is not having enough JONGIE!!!! (Dubulge Post)

Kekeke now she is going to get sassy with me but I still be very saddy to not have new material from S. Korea from my SHINee boys ;_; Jonghyun did you know Nick has new stuff out or are you forever lost in your fantasy and skinship .../ siiiiighhh

oh well HWAITING MY BLING BLING husband *cough* bias.


 I think he is lost in SEXINESS.../droools *shakes head* OOOKKKAY I am back
and for now I shall be gone with my bad self~

-BOBO~~~~

Lulu: in da house! --Forever awkward to be commenting on this, keke, but I suceeded!! MUWHAHAHA!! I would just like to note that Jongie is forever being attacked by bitches & they need to be smacked~ Thus, I see your point. STILL we are in agreement of a SHINee comeback~

Bobo: COMEBACK RIGHT NOW~~~!!! THE SHINee GIRLS need SHINee boys in order to continue in our very natural slightly out of our minds way~~!!!!

Lulu: Think SM will release anther SHINee album this year? I know Super Junior is going to do their 5th album before the year is out (hopefully) & SNSD has plans.. He also has that rookie group with Jino suppose to come out sometime this year! Doesn't seem to be enough room for SHINee unless SM wants to promote against himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment