Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lulu: Introducing... ME!

Hello there~ This bloggy thang might get a little weird if you know nothing about the bloggers right? Riight. THUS, I shall use this niice new post to talk about myself & boost my ego a bit, okies?

Name: Lucille; feel free to call me Lulu, Lucy, or Tokki <3 I like them all. 
Age: Older than young, younger than old! Hohoho *snickers* ..but really...
KPOP fandom years: 4
First KPOP group: Big Bang <3
Current KPOP (I like putting KPOP in CAPS lololol) bias groups: SHINee & 2PM

BIAS LIST:

Big Bang: T.O.P


SHINee: Jinki (Onew) & Minho (shared with Bobo)


2PM: Junsu & Chansung


BEAST/B2ST: Doojoon & Junhyung (Shared with Bobo)


ALL OF SUPER JUNIOR (as I am not SuJu bias)
MBLAQ: Lee Joon & Thunder (shared with Bobo)
BLOCK B: ZICO & PO (shared with Bobo) <-- Wonder if she'll notice what I did here ><;; & love me
B1A4: Baro & Jinyoung
Teen Top: Chunji & L.Joe & RIIIICKKKKKYYY!!! (shared with Bobo)
Infinite: Sungkyu & Sungyeol (shared with Bobo)
UKISS: Kevin
2NE1: Minzy
T-Ara: Soyeon
f(x): Luna
SNSD: Jessica


SHIPS~

Jongyu
2min
Kyumin
Eunhae!!! <-- cannot believe I forgot this one.. SHAMED I AM SO SHAMED Damn I thought for sure it worked, the brain erasing powers have failed. I blame Donghae.
Hanchul
Kangteuk
Qmi (...but sometimes makes me saaad..)
slut!Min (cause I'm going to hell-- Yemin, Henmin, Mimin, etc.)
QMiMin (only OT3) Bobo: As the sassy woman I am I would like to point out pairings of three NEVER work out. Just sayin. Just sayin. In the end one is left out HENCE it's just a regular pairing. I take back everything I say ever. I will allow this one pairing of three, but I still say it won't work out for one of le members of this threesome.
Lulu: Yah! Don change your min cause I gave you Kyung! We have talked about this & YES I KNOW... but I am sick in the head.. (mostly just want Kyu to pick Min in le end but I enjoy this scandal okay?)
Junseung

There are more... 

More about me...?
I am forever a yaoi fangirl, even before I was into KPOP! It actually took me some time to let myself like ships (even though my heart screamed YES for pairings). I love, & collect shamelessly, manga. I lubbers meh some Shojo genre & Viz Media is my favorite publisher (other than June-- for yaoi reasons). I LOVE reading fanfics, & although I try I cannot write them as well. I prefer reading them & commenting my life away on them (I am v v picky when it comes to fanfic-- example: non-beta'ed works kill me on the inside).
I have a dumb Pug named Tempo with skin problems & a sassy half Siamese named Misaki who doesn't care for me much, but I love to bug the crap out of.
I have 5 sisters, 3 that matter; One crappy brother; and 3 best friends~ (Bobo, Juju, & Bry)

I have been labeled as (or labeled myself as LOL) le Horn Master; which is TRUE amongst my friends. I am truly awesome & love to stalker le male population (MOSTLY le Korean/Asian male population but there are a few others I wouldn't mind...). I have a twitter, DOOBUNANASU1104, and a LJ account, xsakakix. UM, fkdljkfdjkgfjksjkdjksd. Idek anymore...


I caaan't really think of anything else to say rn.. SOOOOO.. I'm OUT!

--Lulu

2 comments:

  1. Forever judging you and your lack of eunhae shipping...js

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH!! I forgot that one.. which is weird cuz I was reading one about jawlines and smexy shit last night.. I shall go fix~

    ReplyDelete