Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BOBO: Honestly! Where was I?!!!!!

In THIS video I spot not one, two, three BUT FOUR bias!!!! Not just any bias' MY TOP FOUR BIAS!!!! dibfaigjbasrgnrajg <keyboard smash!

Seriously who the hell decided to not call me up and say heyyyy~ Bobo guess what? And as the clueless curious and totally innocent fangirl that I am I would be all like What? and then they were like BAM your four top bias IN YOUR FACE! like a bunch of sluts..../siiiigh! LOLOLOL Though I would like to point out My Jongie was OMEGALY IGNOPNGJRNT CUTE BEYOND REASON and Nichkhun knew I was spazzing ... Watch his face ever so closely LOLOLOLOLOL kekekek and THEN KiKi bear is being forever cute and THEN Junho :_: those smiling eyes EEEEKKKK~!! My body is ready...word of advice from my louuuverrr Breathe in Breathe out, OKkkkkkk I am better now, now watch and see what my whole life has come tooO~!!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment