Monday, June 27, 2011

Lulu: Lack of Dubulge






Alright the title might be a WEE WEE misleading on this one....

I am not suffering from a lack of DUBULGE!!!


...per say-- but I do feel a lack of spotlight on it's owner, my bias/husband/Tofubaybay LEE JINKI
(Although Dubulge is v v MUCHO niiice & makes all le ladies happy~)


I know I know, SHINee isn't out of le spotlight! They're in Japan being all japanese and kawaii with Reply promotions & doing SMTown in lands far far away from me, while dubulge is fighting the constant long shirts they keep making Jinki wear. BUT STILL, I can't help but feel they are gone since they are not in S. Korea promoting anything new.. like saaaay a mini album??

Agree?

(You paying attention still or are you distracted by your horn? )


 Yeah, that's what I thought.

I don knoooo if SM has any plans to let SHINee make a comeback this year.. I hope he does since we have 6 more months left of 2011!!!

4eva messing with my HORN aren't you SM? (& everyone elses for that matter..)


Alright alright... Lulu O-U-T!! 

Bobo: THE DUBULGE~~~!!!!!!

Lulu: You luv Dubulge's scandalous-ness! Plus.. it's fucking sexy. JUST SAYIN~ 

Bobo: Not just that...Jongie lovvves it too and I love things he loves like that crazy woman I am or have tended to be...LOLOLOLOL~~~~ kekekek I do love his FABUlousNESS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment