Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BOBO: Introducing ... the creepy one...in the back...MOI~!

Bon chance! Welcome and Hello~ I would like to say Hello Hello, since I am unsure of what to say in this beginning piece. Le blog of Adventures a la Fangirl is here mainly for fun. And because it seemed like a BRILLIANT idea brought to you by Le Lovely Tokki. I simply am here to spice it up add the craziness as well as delusional and then bring it back with...BANG!

Name: Bobo, ................ Ashley just stick with Bobo.
Age: As my clever partner in crime has stated ... though I would like to make it easier to understand I'm the young old lady.
KPOP fandom years: 4
First KPOP group: The forever charming BIG BANG~ <3
Current KPOP group(s): THE BRIGHTLY SHINING SHINee and THE BEASTLY HOTTIES 2PM~

BIAS' LIST 

Big Bang: .... Zong Yi... Ji Yong....

2PM: Nichkhun

Note: That picture is the one I first saw and ended up falling for.

Junho:


SHINee: Bling Master Dino Jonghyun & Froggie Prince Minho (shared with Tokki)


BEAST/B2ST: Ki Kwang/ Jun Hyung(shared with Tokki)

Super Junior: My three angels

Leeteuk: 


Heechul:


Eunhyuk:


ALL OTHER BIAS:
Infinite: Woohyun, Sung Jong, & Seong Yeol (shared with Tokki)
MBLAQ: Seung Ho & Thunder (shared with Tokki)
Block B: KYUNG *as of today A L L M I N E /happy death*, PO (shared with Tokki), YooKwon...My kitty :3
B1A4: Jung Hwan AKA Sandeul~
U-kiss: Alexander/ Ki Seop
Teen TOP: CHANGJO AND RICKKKKKYYYY!!! (shared with Tokki)
2NE1: CL
T-ara: Qri & HyoMin
F(x): Sulli/ Amber
SNSD: Taeyeon & Tiffany
BEG: Ga-In
2AM: SeuLong

Honestly as time passes and IF you follow us more will be found out, but for the more curious and judges based on first glance I will say this. YAOI fangirl AND currently as of recently supporter of these KPOP SHIPS:
- Jongyu
- Hanchul
- Kangtuek
- JunSeung
- 2Min
- SuHo
- BuckSung
- KhunSu
- ChanHo
- EunHae

and for the record; I do not read fanfics as I have done so in the past, but I write them, and finally I would like to point out.
-Bobo~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment