Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BOBO: /dinosobs of happiness ... ;_;

I'm unsure what to do with myself... this be a very, very important moment in my fangirl life...T_T


No Idea Kyung bebe....Is officially officially my very own Block B bias MUCHO LICKIES LOVELY TOKKI~~~~


The words of thankfullyness are so unbelievable right not that I literally don't know what to do with myself.

Today be the day everyone knows that TOKKI/Lulu/Lucy be THE AWESOME OF LE AWESOME NESS~!!!



Forever today is MY OOOOOOOO DAY~!!!


blushy blush~ diojguosdhgjoadhgirugthwruHT9WjetjnSDIG9WEJTJQWNRGOJDFKPASDNGJBSDGPNASJISADGBDJGABDIPGAKGN

Lulu: Total gladness you are forever happy about this~ He deserves a full bias love.. even if I DO lovers him.. /siigh KYUNG ON LITTLE BOBO KYUNG ON! Don let anything happen to this sexy mancake, ariso? Good gurl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment