Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bobo: In B2ST I would like to point out...

DooKi is pretty damn sexy 'nough said:

Lulu: *coughcough* Excuse meh while I wiggle my way in here~ I AGREE!! FUUU!!! Dookwang is........ jdksjfdhsfjklhafjldrkahgdfjl SEXY AS FUCK! I still haven't decided on my B2ST ships ;_; bad me..

BOBO: SEE TOTALLY LIKE UHGGHGHGHGHUGHGHGH I SAY I DO SHIP THESE TOO OFFICIALLY. I can't help it. I shall go off and write a very cute and silly fanfic after I am done with Hanchul ANGRY SEX. Which I am almost finished. /so ashamed Heechul hate me.

Lulu: OMG FO RIZZ!? Hmm that might be my deciding point but RN I don know who I wanna ship my hubby with, ya know what I be sayin about? & I can't wait for my ANGRY HANCHUL SEX! What about le Tekkie & le Bear?

Bobo: Herpity derpity, I am working on it. I forgot about it =_= because of Hanchul...*naughty bobo* forever going to be placed in hell cause of Hanchul! but now that I have finished it /hoping I did a good job. I can focus on making THEM be cuties FOREVER!

Lulu: XD WAH THEY ARE FOREVER CUTE! Angry hanchullie smexy made me giggle like a mad woman LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment