Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bobo: Being the naughty wifey that I am....

I have been indulging myself into some Khunsu writing and WHILST writing said fanfic of le sexy old couple my mind started working.... Or more of the fact Junsu's character and the way his personality is came to mind and then he was trolling in  my head like ....


HENCE, Le idea of JunKhun came to mind and then I was like OOOOO.....I'M GOING TO WIFE HELL...then I realized I was there and then I realized that I it truly is not a bad concept in which I REALIZED that this means to be honoring to this Very, Very strong ship of le couple Khunsu that it would be scanolous to make Su~kitty a very dominate and creepy uke IN WHICH I REALIZED THAT it all leads to one concept Khunsu.


Now never fear my handsome DINOsaur because you and Le Jinki man are forever mixed into my OTP shipments~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IN WHICH I REALIZED THIS IS THE REALITY THAT I HAVE WANTED THANK YOU AND YOU~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment